DISCOVER a New Kind of YOGA Class
Yoga is not about battling with yourself and your body. It’s about learning who you are, how to look after yourself, and how to find peace and insight amidst your everyday life, no matter how busy, stressful or difficult things are for you right now. When we learn how to trust and accept ourselves, everything else falls into place. Our physical wellbeing, our mental wellbeing, our emotional wellbeing.
Our weekly yoga classes in Oxford offer a space for you to let go of any preconceptions you have about your body, mind and wellbeing. Whether you're an experienced yogi, an occasional practitioner, or merely inquisitive about what lies at the heart of yoga, you will be welcome.
Tuesdays: 6.00pm-7.15pm, St Margaret’s Institute Polstead Road, Jericho map
Thursdays: 6.30pm-7.50pm and 8.00pm-9.00pm*, Iffley Church Hall, map (*this later class focuses on meditation, yoga nidra and philosophy - all welcome)
Fridays & Wednesdays: Private one-one and small group sessions at the Restful Being studio, Appleton map
Restful Being Yoga Classes
Our weekly yoga classes take you to a place within yourself where you can experience your own, deep, inner calm, and then be able to connect with this unremitting peace back out in the real world. Combining postures, sequences, breathing exercises and guided relaxations (or ‘yoga nidras’), each class promises to take you on a journey of self-discovery, self-acceptance and deep rest.
Restful Being's James Reeves is a world-renowned yoga nidra expert who has been teaching hatha yoga since 2005.
DO YOU WANT TO:
- Go beyond the ‘exercises’ and explore what lies at the heart of yoga (balance, peace, wellbeing, acceptance)?
- Understand, accept and look after your body in a way that is considerate and effective?
- Understand more about who you are, without analysis or judgment?
- Find personal insight and guidance from your truest, deepest self
- Sleep better, rest better and calm your monkey mind?
- Practice with like-minded yogis who are less interested in bettering themselves and more concerned with learning to ‘be,’ however and whoever they are?
- Break free from obstacles in your current yoga or meditation practice?
Then get in touch using the contact form right or email email@example.com.
About the teacher
Our weekly yoga classes in Oxford are taught by James Reeves, one of Europe’s leading yoga nidra teacher trainers and who has been teaching hatha yoga in Oxford for over ten years. James is a regular teacher on the online yoga school Ekhart Yoga, with followers all over the world, and teaches weekly classes and workshops at triyoga in London. He also runs teacher-training courses throughout Europe and works with clients one-to-one from his purpose-built studio in Appleton, Oxford.