LEVEL 2: ADVANCED IREST TRAINING
Level 2 iRest Yoga Nidra training is a four-day intensive course designed to provide you with a deeper understanding of the principles underlying the theory, practice and delivery of iRest Yoga Nidra so that you can hone your delivery of iRest to groups and individuals in public and professional settings. You will:
- Receive advanced training in teaching iRest to groups and individuals
- Participate in advanced group lectures and peer discussion groups
- Understand the teacher-student relationship, teaching issues and ethical considerations
- Receive advanced iRest experiential group and one-on-one practice sessions
- Enhance your understanding of the historical context and the path of meditation in which iRest is embedded.
- Learn Eastern and Western psycho-spiritual views that inform iRest and the path of meditation
- Learn about evidence-based research showing the efficacy of iRest with different populations
- Deepen your personal practice of iRest
This training will take place in a state-of-the-art new facility in Burford, The Cotswolds. There are plenty of accommodation options nearby (we will prepare our choice soon though we always recommend you take a look at Airbnb and Tripadvisor). Bookings will open in early 2018 at the early bird rate of £795. Email us before 31 December 2017 at email@example.com to register your interest and secure first refusal.
Further details about becoming a fully qualified iRest Yoga Nidra teacher can be found on our training page.