LEVEL 2: ADVANCED IREST TRAINING
(SOLD OUT - email firstname.lastname@example.org to go on the waiting list. )
Level 2 is a four-day intensive programme following on from the Level 1 course. It is designed to provide you with a deeper understanding of the principles underlying the theory, practice and delivery of iRest so that you can hone your delivery to groups and individuals in public and professional settings. You will:
- Receive advanced training in teaching iRest to groups and individuals
- Participate in advanced group lectures and peer discussion groups
- Understand the teacher-student relationship, teaching issues and ethical considerations
- Receive advanced iRest experiential group and one-on-one practice sessions
- Enhance your understanding of the historical context and the path of meditation in which iRest is embedded.
- Learn Eastern and Western psycho-spiritual views that inform iRest and the path of meditation
- Learn about evidence-based research showing the efficacy of iRest with different populations
- Deepen your personal practice of iRest
Fees and Accommodation
Please be aware that our iRest Yoga Nidra training courses sell out quickly, often with long waiting lists.
The cost for this training programme is £895 including the course manual. Your space will be secured once we have received a non-refundable deposit of £200. You can do this by either cheque (made payable to ‘Restful Being LTD’ and posted to Restful Being, 37 Eaton Road, Appleton, Oxford OX13 5JH) or bank transfer (sort code: 09-01-28; account number: 70731869; swift code for your bank account: ABBYGB2L; iBan number: GB65ABBY09012870731869; and please make the reference your name followed by ‘training’). Please email email@example.com with your details once you have made your payment.
Accommodation: Please note that the fee does not include food or accommodation. There is a café on site, and plenty more to choose from near the venue. Regarding places to stay, Burford is a popular tourist destination so there are a great deal of hotels, B&B and private rental options to choose from. We recommend checking out Tripadvisor and Airbnb and searching for options under ‘Burford, Oxfordshire’ (e.g. https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/SmartDeals-g186358-Burford_Cotswolds_England-Hotel-Deals.html).
Travel: If you are commuting by car/staying a car-drive away (again, lots of options near Burford) then the venue is very near to a free car park: http://www.burfordcotswolds.co.uk/free-car-parking If you are coming via train then the nearest station is Charlbury (trains go direct from London Paddington). You will then have to take a taxi to the venue (appx 15 mins/9 miles).
Further Course Details
Our training page has further details regarding this course and content as well as information regarding what is required to become a fully certified iRest teacher. More information about the course and iRest in general can be found on the iRest website: https://www.irest.us/programs/trainingsi
Information regarding research and iRest
You can review completed, current and pending research here: https://www.irest.us/research